Are you an experienced Project Manager with a background working with Lasers or Optics?
Are you looking to be for an exciting new opportunity in a friendly, supportive team?
As Project Manager you be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunities to develop. You will be responsible for:
- Designing and delivering laser-based systems for simulating single-event effects.
- Managing and participating in all aspects of the manufacturing of these laser systems, based upon our established core design.
- Quality, documentation, procurement and project management, so as to achieve full product compliance and delivery to budget and on time.
- Traveling to customer sites for installation and commissioning, supporting customer training in the use of the systems and providing after-sales support.
To be considered for the Project Manager role you will need to:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in electronics or related field
- Have experience in the field of optical design, particularly with IR lasers, along with a working knowledge of MATLAB.
- Ideally have practical experience of radiation testing, although not essential
- Previous experience in management of design and build projects of moderate complexity
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Be highly self-motivated
- Be able to deliver projects on time and on budget
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.