Are you an innovative, imaginative and practically minded Project Manager with experience working in the space industry and looking for an exciting new career challenge?
Would you like to join an enthusiastic team developing instrumentation for several space missions and be a part of their future success?
As Project Manager you would be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package whilst working as part of a friendly, supportive team, where you will be responsible for:
- Delivering a variety of projects on time and on budget to customer requirements
- Managing projects from bid through to execution
- Monitoring progress
- Pricing technical projects
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Managing subcontractors
- Ensuring company quality processes are followed
- Providing technical interface to customers and subcontractors
- Preparing documentation including proposals, project management plans, change notices
- Resource management
To be considered for the Project Manager you will:
- Be educated to degree level in mechanical/aerospace engineering or equivalent
- Have previous experience in the space industry
- Have experience managing technical projects.
- Be familiar with project lifecycle from bid through execution and close down
- Be familiar with MS Project or other scheduling tools
- Have ability to motivate people
- Be able to take initiative
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.