Are you an experienced Project Manager with vast experience in the space industry and looking for an exciting new challenge?
Would you like to be part of a rapidly expanding global success in the space industry?
As Project/Program Manager you will be rewarded with good salary package and be responsible for:
- Delivering a variety of projects on time and on budget to customer requirements
- Managing projects from bid through to execution
- Ensuring company quality processes are followed
- Liaising with Customers to maintain effective relationships and enhance customers confidence in company products
- Preparing documentation including proposals, project management plans, change notices
- Maintaining full control of the program through a process of regular reviews, design reviews and audits meetings etc
- Support proposal and business development activities
To be considered for the Project Manager role you will need to:
- Have experience in managing projects in the space industry
- Have experience with space hardware and software
- Be educated to degree level in mechanical / aerospace engineering or equivalent
- Be familiar with project lifecycle from bid through execution and close down
- Be familiar with MS Project or other scheduling tools
- Be familiar with optical sensors and communication sensors
- Be familiar with ECSS standards
- Have ability to motivate people
- Be highly self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Be prepared to travel as required
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.