Are you an experienced Project Manager with a background in space?
Do you want to join a rapidly expanding successful company we are making a significant impact on the environment?
As Project Manager you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, etc, and be responsible for:
- The design and delivery of complex engineering space missions.
- Planning and delivery of project review gates, including management and production of associated deliverables.
- Defining and maintaining an appropriate balance of quality, cost, schedule, and risk, whilst delivering projects and their associated deliverables.
- Generating project inputs to mission concept studies, technical or non-technical packages of work, and bid work, in support of the wider business.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and programme partners as necessary in support of project, bids, or similar activities.
To be considered for the role of Project Manager you will need to:
- Be educated to MSc level or equivalent in a technical field
- Have previous project management experience in the space industry
- Have a complete ‘technical’ project management skillset (delivery, schedule, financial, risk management, etc)
- Have ability to lead and work collaboratively with a close-knit team of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Have experience of working closely with Systems Engineering teams, including a high-level understanding of Systems activities such as architecture definition, CONOPS, requirements derivation, etc.
- Have experience working with spacecraft sub-system functional teams such as Guidance Navigation Control (GNC / AOCS), Command & Data Handing (C&DH / OBDH), Propulsion, Software, Ground Segment, Operations, etc.
- Have awareness of Assembly Integration and Verification processes (integration, subsystem / integrated / environmental testing etc).
- Have experience of supplier management or satellite part procurement.
- Have an understanding of engineering process, with knowledge of large satellite company or agency design principles e.g. ECSS. (alongside aforementioned familiarity of lean or agile project implementation methodologies).
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.