Are you an experienced Project Manager with vast experience in the space and looking for an exciting new challenge?
Would you like to be part of a rapidly expanding global success in the space industry?
As Project Manager you will be rewarded with good salary package and be responsible for:
- Delivering a variety of projects on time and on budget to customer requirements
- Managing projects from bid through to execution
- Monitoring progress
- Pricing technical projects
- Communicating with stakeholders and managing subcontractors
- Ensuring company quality processes are followed
- Providing technical interface to customers and subcontractors
- Working with a dynamic team to produce innovative solutions
- Preparing documentation including proposals, project management plans, change notices
To be considered for the Project Manager you will need to have:
- Considerable experience in managing projects in the space industry.
- Be educated to degree level in mechanical / aerospace engineering or equivalent
- Be familiar with project lifecycle from bid through execution and close down
- Be familiar with MS Project or other scheduling tools
- Be truly passionate about space exploration
- Ability to motivate people
- Be highly self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Have experience working on telecoms and sensor/optical) payloads
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.