Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for an exciting and unique opportunity?
Then why not join a pioneering and innovative space company that’s growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive engineering team?
As Project Manager you will not only be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension etc. You would be responsible for:
- The design and delivery of spacecraft (or aspects thereof) on complex engineering missions. To be achieved via the coordination of matrixed project / engineering teams.
- Planning and delivery of project review gates, including management and production of associated deliverables.
- Defining and maintaining an appropriate balance of quality, cost, schedule, and risk, whilst delivering projects and their associated deliverables.
- Generating project inputs to mission concept studies, technical or non-technical packages of work, and bid work, in support of the wider business
To be considered for the Project Manager role you will need to:
- Have several years’ experience in project or programme management, ideally in the space or aerospace industries. Track record of successful mission delivery.
- Have a good level of education
- Have complete ‘technical’ project management skillset (delivery, schedule, financial, risk management, etc)
- Have ability to lead and work collaboratively with a close-knit team of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Have experience of working closely with Systems Engineering teams, including a high-level understanding of Systems activities such as architecture definition, CONOPS, requirements derivation, etc.
- Have experience working with spacecraft sub-system functional teams such as Guidance Navigation Control (GNC / AOCS), Command & Data Handing (C&DH / OBDH), Propulsion, Software, Ground Segment, Operations, etc.
- Awareness of Assembly Integration and Verification processes (integration, subsystem / integrated / environmental testing etc).
- Experience of supplier management or satellite part procurement.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.