Are you an experience Project & Business Development professional with a strong technical background in satellites?
Do you want to join a successful global satellite organisation setting up in the UK?
As a Project & Business Development Manager, you will be working alongside the General Manager and responsible for:
- Creating and building a multidisciplinary team, including managing task identification and allocation
- Tracking program budget and schedule
- Providing regular program status updates to company management
- Acting as a primary interface to the customer.
- Supporting program reviews, both internally and customer-facing.
- Support the BD in Commercial/Institutional/Defence domain to enable UK Company growth
- Working closely in a small team environment with hardware, software, mechanical, and systems engineers to develop optimal solutions to complex problems and get involved in a range of technical activities
To be considered for the Project & Business Development Manager role you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in a technical field (i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace or related degree) with an additional Master’s Degree in a related subject or in Business Administration
- Be highly sel-motivated
- Have ability to solve complex problems with a high degree of innovation and effectiveness
- Have meticulous attention to detail.
- Have the ability to lead (or learn how to lead) and motivate project teams to ensure program success
- Have a good understanding of the Systems Engineering process
- Have experience of GEO missions and spacecraft and telecom domain applications including 5G
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Be prepared to spend 6 months in Italy training
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.