Are you an experienced Project Accountant and looking for an exciting new challenge?
Would you like to be part of a rapidly expanding global success in the space industry?
As Project Accountant you will be part of a friendly, supportive team, and rewarded with good salary package and be responsible for:
- Monthly forecasting & variance explanations
- Monthly expenditure & timesheet reporting
- Assistance with month end processes
- Calculations of margins, EAC’s, ETC’s
- Maintenance of resources files
- Preparing Bid costings
- Holiday cover for other finance team members
- Other ad hoc tasks when required
To be considered for the Project Accountant role, you will need to:
- Have experience in project accounting including methods of revenue recognition
- How sound knowledge of general company accounting and generating financial P&L and Cashflow projections
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Be able to self-motivate, manage own workload & be pro-active
- Have strong Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, macros etc)
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.