Are you an innovative, imaginative and practically minded Project / Programme Manager looking for an exciting new challenge in the space industry?
Would you like to join an enthusiastic team developing instrumentation for several space missions and make a valuable contribution to their future success?
As Project / Programme Manager you would be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package whilst working as part of a friendly, supportive team, where you will be responsible for:
- Delivering a variety of projects on time and on budget to customer requirements
- Managing projects from bid through to execution
- Monitoring progress
- Pricing technical projects
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Managing subcontractors
- Ensuring company quality processes are followed
- Providing technical interface to customers and subcontractors
- Preparing documentation including proposals, project management plans, change notices
- Resource management
To be considered for the Project / Programme Manager you will:
- Have experience managing technical projects.
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Be familiar with project lifecycle from bid through execution and close down
- Be familiar with MS Project or other scheduling tools
- Be educated to degree level in mechanical/aerospace engineering or equivalent
- Have ability to motivate people
- Be able to take initiative
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.