Are you an experienced Program / Project Manager with a background in Space Robotics?
Do you want to be part of a highly successful global pioneering space company at the forefront of technology?
As Program Manager you will be rewarded with a great salary and benefit package, be an integral part of a successful team, and be responsible for:
- Leading multi-disciplinary program teams to meet technical, schedule and cost requirements.
- Maintaining hands-on control of the program through a process of regular program reviews, design reviews and audits, staff meetings and other program meetings
- Maintaining program visibility at the customer level through regular technical, management, and progress meetings.
- Liaising with customers to maintain effective relationships to instill and enhance the customer’s confidence in MDA’s quality systems and products Develop/maintain a cadre of capable subcontractors and suppliers in conjunction with the supply chain that will ensure meeting supply requirements throughout the life of the program
- Developing and maintain close working relationships with Quality Assurance, Finance, Project Planning and Control, Contracts, Engineering and Manufacturing and New Business Demonstrate leadership across the organization; promoting common core values
To be considered for the Program Manager role you will need to:
- Have considerable Program Management experience is mandatory, including leading multi-disciplinary teams in a medium to large sized enterprise
- Have considerable direct experience in design and development of space flight, military or other safety/mission-critical hardware and/or software Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in engineering or technical field
- Have experience in program planning and execution, design & development, manufacture, assembly, integration and test, operations, and/or maintenance (e.g. vision systems, sensors, and software)
- Have strong knowledge of program management best practices along with experience with MS Project, earned value methodology, negotiations, risk management, contract management, subcontract management, financials and ITAR regulations
- Have knowledge of electro-optic and opto-mechanical systems for cameras and laser range finders, safety-critical space, aerospace, military applications, systems engineering, embedded systems, software, simulations, mission operations
- Have experience with government space agency programs
- Be able to travel as required
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.