Are you an experienced Sales Support / Application Engineer with a background in electronics, HV power systems?
Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity within a rapidly expanding, highly successful technology company?
As Product / Sales Support Engineer you will be part of a friendly, supportive team and rewarded with excellent salary and benefits etc. You will be responsible for:
- Providing specialist product knowledge and support to the business; using your expertise to forecast challenges and develop solutions, including but not limited to
- Providing specification development support
- Providing training for customers on the product and application.
- Providing pre-sales support including product selection and scheme advice.
- Providing post-sales support including settings and integration advice.
- Supporting and providing input to product promotion and tendering
- Providing input to product-related market research, intelligence and competitor analysis
- Work on and in support of customer and internal projects, occasionally on customer premises and sites
To be considered for the role of Product / Sales Support Engineer, you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in electrical/electronic or other relevant engineering discipline
- Have previous experience similar role
- Be able to read, understand and communicate through technical specifications and drawings
- Have experience working with HV power systems
- Have experience of working within an ISO 9001 management system
- Have experience of working within Agile development environments
- Ideally have knowledge of SCADA protocols
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.