Are you an experienced Product / Quality Assurance professional with experience in the space or aerospace sector?
Do you want to join a space company making a positive impact on the environment?
As Product / Quality Assurance Manger you will be responsible for:
- Product Assurance and Quality Assurance related tasks and activities
- Contributing to the generation and maintenance of quality management systems, policies, and processes, in coordination with PA and QA staff across globe
- Liaising with internal and external PA and QA representatives
- Supporting supplier and subcontractor related PA and QA activities, including assessment of supplier approaches, policies and processes, audits, review gates, etc
- Generating project product assurance plans, and implement them in cooperation with the project managers and engineering teams
To be considered for the Product / Quality Assurance Manager you will need to:
- Have commercial experience in Product Assurance and /or Quality Assurance, preferably in space or aerospace sectors
- Have a good level of education, ideally in a engineering subject
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of ECSS (or equivalent) and lean commercial PA / QA approaches
- Experience in overseas projects in space or aerospace fields
- Ideally be a QMS Internal Auditor or have experience as a third-party reviewer
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.