Are you an experienced Product Manager looking for an exciting new challenge with a fabulous global brand?
Do you want to make your mark and be part of a supportive, friendly team delivering exceptional brand awareness?
As Product Manager you will be rewarded with competitive salary, holidays and an excellent benefit package. You will be responsible for
- The development of specific product categories - translating business strategy into product strategy and driving action throughout the business to get products to market.
- Owning the product road map for all products within the specific agreed categories.
- Building up market vision
- Managing Third Party relationships including product selection, pricing and purchasing contracts.
- Being the recognised expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
- Attending and/or participating in Exhibitions as and required by the business with the objective of understanding the brand products and competitors.
- Analysis of monthly sales reports on specific categories.
- Assist the Production Planner in forecasting new lines, or key products in promotional periods. Involvement with the phase-in and phase-out of products.
To be considered for the Product Manager role you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have experience in using MS Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Have ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Be outgoing, confident and enthusiastic.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be highly organised and self-motivated with a “can do” attitude.
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.