An exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Assurance professional to join an international space company passionate about making the world a better place.
As Product Assurance Manager you be part of a small and enthusiastic UK team developing equipment and sub-systems for multiple space missions, where you will
- Lead the Product Assurance and Quality Assurance team
- Own the QMS (Quality Management System)
- Support projects including
- Developing product assurance plans for new projects
- Check new customer contracts for quality requirements, track and implement changes.
- Flow down the contract specific quality requirements (internally to projects and also suppliers & sub-contractors).
- Ensure manufacturing and testing gate reviews are planned and implemented.
- Performing MIPs and KIPs
- Control the non-conformance process
- Business Improvement
- Enforce company processes
- Promote best practises throughout the company
- Maintenance / update of the company QMS
- Perform audits
- Facilitate lessons learned process & continuous improvement
To be considered for the Product Assurance Manager you will be
- Educated to BSc or equivalent in a technical discipline
- Have considerable product assurance experience in the space industry
- Have experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment (preferably spaceflight)
- Have ability to apply external and internal standards and processes
- Have experience working in manufacturing & test facilities
Our client is a leading global space organisation leading the way with space missions and satellite systems. As Product Assurance Manager will have opportunities to continue developing your career within the space industry, together with being rewarded with a competitive salary and great range of benefits.
Product Assurance | Quality Assurance | Sensors | Space Manufacturing | Space Hardware
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.