Fabulous opportunity for Product Assurance Engineer to join pioneering and people focused space organisation as part of their continued growth.
As Product Assurance Engineer you will be part of the Robotics and Space Operations team developing equipment and sub-systems for multiple space missions.
As Product Assurance Engineer you will be supporting projects and by developing product assurance plans for new projects and
- Checking new customer contracts for quality requirements, track and implement changes.
- Ensuring manufacturing and testing gate reviews are planned and implemented.
- Performing MIPs and KIPs
- Controlling the non-conformance process
- Promoting best practises throughout the company
- Maintaining and updating of the company QMS (Quality Management System)
- Performing audits
- Providing clear documentation
To be considered for the Product Assurance Engineer role you will:
- Bed educated to BSc or equivalent in technical discipline
- Have strong commercial experience in similar role
- Have experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment (preferably spaceflight)
- Have experience working in manufacturing & test facilities
- Ideally have experience of working to ECSS standards
- Ideally have experience with optical sensors
Our client is a people first organisation, who pride themselves on developing their people and providing a diverse and supportive working environment. As Product Assurance Engineer you will be part an international team and be rewarded with a very competitive salary and excellent range of benefit.
Product Assurance | Quality Assurance | QMS | ECSS Standards | Optical Sensors | Space Industry | Manufacturing | Test Facilities
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.