Are you an experienced Product Assurance Engineer looking for an exciting and unique opportunity?
Then why not join a pioneering and innovative space company that’s growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive engineering team?
As Product Assurance Engineer you will not only be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension etc. You would be responsible for:
- Undertake General Product Assurance and Quality Assurance related tasks
- Contribute to the generation and maintenance of company’s Quality Management Systems, Policies and Processes, in coordination with PA and QA staff across all sites globally
- Liaise with Customers’ PA and QA representatives as required
- Support Supplier and Subcontractor related PA and QA activities, including assessment of supplier approaches, policies and processes, audit, and support to ongoing supplier management activities in areas of PA and QA
- Generate Product Assurance Plans for projects, and implement them in cooperation with the Project Managers and Project Teams
- Observe on site including suppliers’ sites manufacturing and testing.
To be considered for the Product Assurance Engineer role you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Have several years in Product Assurance and /or Quality Assurance, preferably in
Space or Aerospace Sectors.
- Have management and technical skills of high quality and reliability
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be able to adapt with changes in plans and schedules.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.