Are you an experienced Procurement professional with experience in the space industry?
Do you want to join a global organisation who are at the forefront of technology in the satellite industry?
As Procurement Manager you will be rewarded with a generous salary etc, and be responsible for the:
- Supporting procurement activities across global geographical domains and business areas
- Drafting and reviewing procurement and commercial documents (SOW, Contract, NDA, RFQ / RFP, etc.)
- Supporting preparation of technical documentation such as supplier specifications
- Leading or supporting negotiations with potential suppliers
- Drafting and issuing procurement contracts in support of supply chain activities
- Managing suppliers from award of contract through to delivery, acceptance, and completion of warranty
- Ensuring successful export control of procurements to final destination, including compliance with country of origin export control processes
To be considered for the Procurement Manager you will need to:
- Have previous experience in engineering procurement in the space industry
- Be educated to MSc/BSc level in relevant discipline
- Have experience with the generation and reviewing of commercial documents (SOW, Contract, NDA, etc.)
- Have strong knowledge of Export controls in Europe and US
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Be a strong team player, with a can do ‘attitude’
- Be able to operate effectively under ITAR and TAA requirements
- Have good knowledge of ESA / Space Agency procurement processes
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.