Are you an experienced procurement professional looking for an exciting new challenge?
Would you like to be part of a pioneering and innovative space company that’s growing quickly worldwide?
As Procurement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting procurement activities across all areas and business units
- Reviewing and/or drafting procurement/commercial documents (SOW, Contract, NDA etc.)
- Preparation of technical specifications
- Supporting/leading negotiations with suppliers
- Ensuring export control of procurements to final destination, including export control of supplier’s country
- Interfacing with space agencies and industry suppliers as required
To be considered for the Procurement Manager role you will need to:
- Have previous Engineering Procurement experience preferably in the Space Industry
- Have experience in preparing and review commercial documents (SOW, Contract, NDA).
- Have knowledge of Export controls in Europe/US
- Excellent negotiation skills, administration and organisational skills
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Be able to work within ITAR conditions under TAA.
- Be prepared to travel
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.