Are you an experienced Procurement professional with strong technical background?
Would you like to be part of a rapidly expanding company working on future communication systems?
Are you looking for unique opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing company in Oxfordshire?
In this role you will be rewarded with a competitive salary; opportunity to develop your career further; 25 days of holiday excluding BH, share option, private medical insurance. As Procurement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Reporting directly to the Purchasing Manager
- Liaising with Engineering and Programme Managers to forecast purchasing needs
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues ensuring on time and in full deliveries.
- Supporting and developing ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Being point of contact for supplier and contract performance
- Ensuring compliance to Health & Safety, Environmental, Quality and financial guidelines.
- Researching and evaluating existing and new suppliers, practices and technologies.
- Manging supplier performance, and create and maintain performance metrics
To be considered for the Procurement Manager role you will need to:
- Have previous procurement management expereince
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have proven supplier performance and quality management experience.
- Have proven skills and experience of supply chain, purchasing and sourcing concepts.
- Be highly self-motivated
- Be a problem solver with good analytical skills
- Be abel to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Be a member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Level 4 minimum or working towards.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.