Fabulous opportunity for an experienced procurement professional to move their career forward with a pioneering and innovative space company that is growing quickly worldwide?
As Procurement Manager you will be working with both UK and international suppliers, and be involved in all aspects of procurement, focusing on both Space hardware and software
As Procurement Manager you will not only be supporting procurement activities across all areas and business units, but you will also:
- Review and/or draft procurement/commercial documents (SOW, Contract, NDA etc.)
- Prepare technical specifications
- Support/lead negotiations with suppliers
- Ensure export control of procurements to final destination, including export control of supplier’s country
- Interface with space agencies and industry suppliers as required
To be considered for the Procurement Manager role you will:
- Have previous Engineering Procurement experience preferably in the Space Industry
- Have experience in preparing and review commercial documents (SOW, Contract, NDA).
- Have knowledge of Export controls in Europe/US
- Excellent negotiation skills, administration and organisational skills
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Be able to work within ITAR conditions under TAA.
- Be prepared to travel
Procurement Manager | Procurement Officer | Purchasing Manager | Purchasing Officer | Buyer | Space | Space Hardware | Space Software
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.