Process Technician needed to join rapidly expanding high technology company, part of Harwell Space cluster, based on research and development, innovation and deployment of high technology products. for use in a wide range of demanding telecommunications and navigation applications.
As Process Technician you will have to:
- Make sure that chemicals used in the production process are used safely and maintained to adequate levels
- Make sure that regular checks are conducted on the production line and bringing any defects or anomalies to the attention of the Senior Process Technician
- Check that the operation of the production process is in a safe and efficient manner
- Conduct equipment maintenance as directed by the Senior Process Technician
- Check that effluent and fume extraction systems are working effectively
- Work with colleagues and the Senior Process Technician to propose and implement a continuous programme of improvement of the safety and efficiency of the production process
- Comply with all current health and safety legislation
To be considered for Process Technician you will need to:
- Have previous experience in a technical role
- Have a practical nature and a pragmatic hands-on attitude
- Have high regard for safety in the workplace
- Have good attention to details
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.