Fabulous opportunity for an experienced Pre Sales Solutions Engineer to join leading global satellite networks service provider as part of their continued growth
As Pre Sales Solutions Engineer you will be working with the Government Sales/Business Development (BD) teams
As Pre Sales Solutions Engineer you will be reporting to the Government Technical Director and be responsible for:
- Evaluating customer RFP’s & Requirements, provide clear and articulated responses as part of the commercial proposal
- Providing defence-based knowledge of system technical qualifications as part of any solution going forward such as defence standards to meet multinational RFP’s
- Developing, evaluating and innovating solutions to meet customer RFP’s & Requirements
- Identify and designing new practical future military solutions, potentially without formal requirements.
- Designing product Demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, and product presentation for customer events
- Technical solution input to customer RFP’s
- Identifying additional product/services opportunities in customer’s organisation.
- Managing customer/supplier interaction and engagement for formal demonstrations
To be considered for the Pre Sales Solutions Engineer you will:
- Have experience of a working at this level in a similar role.
- Be able to obtain DV clearance - essential
- Be commercially aware with good presentation skills
- Have ability to explain complex issues, products and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Have good knowledge of all RF technologies including:
* Tactical V/UHF systems
* Satellite GEO/LEO (Covering X,Ku,Ka and L-Band systems)
* Commercial Line of sight (Cellular 4/5G, Wi-Fi)
- Have good Knowledge of Network and IT systems, particularly in Cyber defence practices/policy
- Have project planning and solution delivery experience in defence organisations
- Have knowledge of Military Defence standards and associated solution qualification processes
- Hold, or have the ability to achieve, DV Security Clearance
- BE Ex MOD or military would be advantageous.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid working scheme which includes the option to work from home 2 days a week
Our client is Our client is a growing innovative global organisation providing support across a number of industries. They are a people focused business who can offer you the opportunity to develop your career further. As Pre Sales Solutions Engineer you will be rewarded with a very competitive ,car allowance, and fabulous range of benefits.
Pre Sales Solutions Manager | Pre Sales Engineer | Pre-sales Engineer | MOD | Government | Sales | Business Development
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.