Are you an experienced Power Systems Engineer with strong background in Satellites?
Would you like to be part of a rapidly expanding space technology company working with some highly respected organisation across the industry.
As Power Systems Engineer you will not only be leading with a friendly, supportive team, and rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension etc. You would be responsible for:
- Lead development and design activities for Power sub-systems on spacecraft
- Coordinate with other teams at sub-system and at system level to define ConOps, ICDs, development and verification plans.
- Plan, prepare, and conduct sub-systems and system level verification tests, including environmental testing.
- Interact with partners and suppliers for the provision of power system equipment.
To be considered for the Power Systems Engineer role you will need to:
- Be educated to Degree or MSc level in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Have previous experience of designing and testing power subsystems for satellites.
- HaveUnderstanding of solar panel specification, manufacturing process, handling and testing.
- Have experience sizing, procuring, testing and integrating satellite batteries and an awareness of the storage & handling requirements for batteries.
- Experience of designing and testing EGSE for the purposes of powering the satellite during the AIT phase.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.