Are you an experienced Populsion Engineer with strong background in electrical and chemical propulsion?
Would you like to be part of a rapidly expanding space technology company working with some highly respected organisation across the industry.
As Propulsion Engineer you will not only be leading with a friendly, supportive team, and rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension etc. You would be responsible for:
- Leading the development and design activities for the Propulsion Sub-systems on spacecraft
- Performing rapid feasibility studies into different propulsion scenarios and architectures, including development of any models and tools necessary for analysis
- Coordinating with other teams at sub-system and at system level to define ConOps, ICDs, development and verification plans.
- Supporting test engineers with testing of models (functional e.g. thrust analysis, environmental e.g. vibe, thermal, TVAC), requirements verification, analysis of test data and correlation with propulsion technical models.
To be considered for the Propulsion Engineer role you will need to:
- Be educated to Degree or MSc level in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Have previous experience in propulsion systems analysis, design / procurement and test for satellites.
- Have an in depth understanding of the trade-offs in application of Chemical Propulsion and Electrical Propulsion systems.
- Have a good knowledge of propulsion suppliers and products and the state-of-the-art in propulsion systems and propulsion R&D.
- Have a good understanding of spacecraft mission lifecycle and milestones (e.g. MDR, PDR, CDR, etc).
- Good understanding of system engineering & managing requirements through the full project lifecycle.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.