Are you an experienced Policy and Regulatory Leader with experience in the Space industry, and looking for an exciting and unique opportunity?
Then why not join a pioneering and innovative space company that’s growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive team?
As Policy & Regulatory Lead you will not only be rewarded with a highly competitive salary etc, you will be responsible for:
- Serving as policy point of contact for interaction with UK government officers, representatives from NGOs and other relevant officials connected to UK space policy.
- Supporting policy activities including UK working groups and some international policy groups.
- Supporting regulatory activities including space licensing of company’s missions.
To be considered for the Policy & Regulatory Lead role you will need to:
- Have several years experience in the domain of policy
- Have broad background in the space industry and of the domain surrounding: space missions, satellite systems, in-orbit servicing, large constellations, space safety etc
- Have experience in applying for, or supporting the application of, a space mission license (any supporting aspects including technical, spectrum, insurance, financial, contractual).
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Be educated to degree level in law, international relations, political science, or related fields
- Ideally have experience in global space regulation, policy and legislation e.g. the activities of UN COPUOS, IADC, SWF, CONFERS.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.