Are you an experienced Administrator looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to be part of an energetic team who are making a huge difference to the lives of young people?
As Part-time Team Administrator you will be responsible :
- Arranging activities, training and trips, booking venues and transport, liaising with Support Workers
- Liaising with Support Workers to produce and dispatch quarterly newsletter, sorting a mailing list and mail merge
- Assisting in the promotion of the organisation, ensuring education providers, GP practices and others have information about companies services
- Assiting the Volunteer Coordinator in supporting and training volunteers
- Responding to general referral enquiries
- Assisting the Fundraisers in supporting community groups and applying to Charitable Trusts
- Working collaboratively with all members of the team, volunteers and Trustees
- Assisting in other areas of the organisation’s work when appropriate
- Work within the agreed boundaries of confidentiality and GDPR
To be considered for the role of Part-time Team Administrator you will need to:
- Have good level of education
- Have previous administration experience
- Be well organized, efficient and reliable
- Have ability to work as part of a team and work equally well without supervision
- Have a can do attitude and be proactive
- Have excellent IT Skills (Microsoft Office 365: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have excellent communications skills, both written and spoken
- Be willing to undertake training
- Have full driving licence and access to own transport during working hours
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.