As Part-time HR Manager you will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute recruiting plan for UK, including conducting reviews with managers and creating job descriptions
- Manager recruiting and hiring process
- Manage contracts
- Liaise with HR outside UK
- Carrying out inductions
- Employee development and training
- Implement policies and guidelines in the employee handbook
To be considered for the Part-time HR Manager you will need to:
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have 5 years’ experience in Human Resource Management
- Have experience in recruitment & staffing, salary negotiation, people management and HR benefits.
- Have knowledge of various employment laws and practices, particularly in the UK
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills