Are you an experienced Production Manager / Head of Production with experience in the pharmaceutical industry looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to be an integral part of an established manufacturer of medical and pharmacy products who export to 50+ markets around the world, with their customers including the NHS, hospitals, clinics, wholesalers, distributors, retail pharmacies and medical professionals?
As Head of Production you will be rewarded with a generous salary package and be responsible for:
- Determining the most efficient uses of available resources, including equipment and labour, and setting departmental budget and targets
- Assigning job duties, determining equipment and supplies required
- Building production schedules
- Improving, developing processes, production equipment and production facilities
- Providing health and safety support and advice across the business
- Recruiting, training, motivating, developing, monitoring and evaluating production personnel
- Promoting objectives of the business
- Analysing problems, identifying root causes and corrective and preventive actions
- Developing new and cost-effective ways to improve quality and productivity
To be considered for the Head of Production role you will need to:
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.