Excellent opportunity to join leading educational supplier as apart-time Buyer / Procurement Specialist (maternity cover) to ensure the warehouse is suitably stocked with equipment to enable complete, timely and cost-effective deliveries to.
As Buyer / Procurement Specialist you will be required to:
- Keeping in touch with the warehouse regarding stock levels
- Discussing with the warehouse and Head of Operations regarding upcoming deliveries to schools to ensure stock is available
- Negotiating prices and deliveries with suppliers including discounts
- Accounting for monies spent
To be considered for the Buyer / Procurement Specialist you will need to:
- Have a good working knowledge of Excel – essential
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with clients, consultants and colleagues.
- Have good analytical stills to understand very complex excel spreadsheets and how the data interacts.
- Have meticulous attention to details
- Be able to manage own work load and prioritise effectively.
- Be able to work well under time pressure.
- Sound IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Mail Merge, Excel and Word.
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.