Are you an experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant looking for a part-time opportunity?
Our client a leading space organisation is looking for a part-time Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant for 6-12 months to cover to start asap
As Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- A range of accounts activities, as well as general office administration tasks.
- Managing the company accounts in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Creating and placing purchase orders on request from other staff.
- Deaing with customer accounts, including entering orders, credit control and invoicing.
- Answering the telephone, dealing with e-mail enquiries from suppliers and customers, complete office administration tasks and make occasional travel and accommodation bookings for other staff.
To be considered for the Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant role you will need to:
- Have previous Bookkeeping experience
- Have previous experience with Sage Line 50
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills used to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Manage time & priorities based on business needs
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for Permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.