Are you an experienced PA or Senior Administrator and Fluent in English & Spanish?
Are you looking to be part of a rapidly expanding and award-winning technology company who are defining a greater future for this planet and the people living on it?
As PA / Executive Assistant you will be supportive the CEO and will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension, 25 days plus bank 8 days bank holidays; healthy snacks and sweets, social clubs; and annual company retreat.
As PA you will be responsible for:
- Event coordination
- Diary Management
- Travel Arrangements
- Preparing papers for meetings
- Preparing ad-hoc presentations /reports/mail shots and telephone Coverage
- Processing expenses
- General administrative ad hoc duties as and when required
To be considered for the PA role you will need to:
- Have strong organisational and administration skills
- Be ‘Tech savy’
- Have excellent IT skills, including word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Confident and proactive
- Have a ‘can do attitude’
- Be fluent in English & Spanish (Catalan) – both written and spoken
- Have excellent communication skills
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.