As an Operations Executive you will be required to:
- Be responsible for the company`s system, including set up of the crowd, accurate briefing, testing, quality management & reporting for all client activities
- Be responsible for the operational delivery of all client projects and interaction with the clients regarding their projects, status, issues & solutions.
- Be responsible for budgetary adherence in line with target revenue & GP passed from the Sales Manager.
- Be responsible for the introduction & establishment of the product understanding across group companies, based on a solid operational understanding of the workings of the UK business.
- Maintain and develop new business collateral & best practice including but not limited to proposal library, case study library, costing templates etc.
- Input into the ongoing innovation of the product offering through feedback of client needs, identified industry best practice and market feedback. This includes the identification of margin enhancement opportunities.
- Input into the business development strategy in the UK.
To be considered as an Operation Executive you must have:
- A full valid UK or International Driving License and a full current passport
- The ability to work legally in the UK if not a British citizen
- The ability to travel & overnight within the UK
- Experience in operations roles, with proven ability to deliver client projects.
- Experience of working in a client facing role.
- Experience of delivering within financial parameters.
- Experience of working with technology led solutions.
- Experience of managing & developing people.
- Experience of the sales industry with proven commercial understanding & capability.
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.