Are you an experienced Office Administrator, looking for a varied and exciting new challenge?
Are you looking to be part of a rapidly expanding and award-winning technology company who are defining a greater future for this planet and the people living on it?
As Office Administrator you will be part of a friendly, supportive team and will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension, 25 days plus bank 8 days bank holidays; healthy snacks and sweets, social clubs; and annual company retreat.
As Office Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Booking flights for internal employees
- Arranging deliveries
- Overseeing logistics for 2 company rental properties. (Cleaner etc)
- Overseeing 3 offices and all office duties associated with that.
- Organising weekly lunches
- Reporting to the HR Manager.
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
To be considered for the Office Administrator role you will need to:
- Have strong organisational and administration skills
- Be ‘Tech savy’
- Have excellent IT skills, including word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Be confident and proactive, whilst be able to react quickly and efficiently
- Have a ‘can do attitude’
- Be fluent in English both written and spoken
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a good level of education
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.