Fabulous opportunity for an experienced Network Technician to join leading global satellite networks service provider as part of their continued growth.
As a Network Technician you will be part of a passionate and supportive international team.
As a Network Technician you will report to the Network Engineer as part of the Enterprise Engineering team where you will be helping manage, monitor and support the network infrastructure including
- Manging, monitoring and supporting customer networks
- Working alongside the internal support teams to ensure that the network and customer networks are optimised and secure
- Testing, rolling out, and installing of new products and services into the company’s port
- Maintaining high quality documentation for the network infrastructure
To be considered for the Network Technician role you will need to:
- Be educated to BSc or equivalent in IT/Telecommunications/related area
- Have a minimum of a CNNA qualification
- Have commercial hands-on experience of working with network infrastructure (IP, Firewall, Switching, Routing)
- Have commercial hands-on experience of SNMP monitoring systems
- Have experience of creating and maintaining complex network schemas/diagrams/documentation
- Have good knowledge of MPLs, BGP, VPN preferred
- Have excellent customer support skills on the phone and in meetings
- Be able to absorb and quickly gain knowledge of company’s bespoke products and services
- Be able to diagnose complex faults, document, communicate and follow up corrective actions
- Be eligible for DV Security clearance
Our client is a growing innovative global organisation providing support across a number of industries. They are a people focused business who can offer you the opportunity to develop your career further. As Network Technician you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and a fantastic range of benefits.
Network | Network support | CNNA | RF | VSAT | GEO | LEO | Telecommunications | Satellite Communications | Electronics | IP Networking | Routers | Firewalls | WAN | LAN | GSM | 4G | 5G
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.