Are you an Electronics / Instrumentation graduate (or equivalent) with good working knowledge of C++ and possible VISA API?
Do you want to be part of a global success in the space and nuclear sector?
As Electronic Test Engineer you be part of a highly successful group and be rewarded with a competitive salary and plenty of opportunities develop your career further.
As Instrumentation Test Engineer you will be involved with :
- The characterisation of electronic components during space radiation testing.
- Electronic measurement instruments
- Selecting and assembling a suite of measuring instruments for a given test and write code to acquire data
To be considered for the Instrumentation Test Engineer you will need to:
- Have practical experience of using measuring instruments
- Have experience of C++ coding
- Have experience of communicating with hardware and instrumentation
- Have experience of multi-threading applications, and writing drivers for individual instruments
- Have hands-on soldering and board prototyping
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment