Mobile App Developer - iOS required to join an innovative global voice and data satellite communications company, offering innovative mobile connectivity solutions that is affordable, portable and easy to use. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding company, at their new offices in Harwell.
As a Mobile App Developer - iOS you will be required to:
- Have proven experience in mobile development (iOS native/Android native/Ionic3)
- Have deep understanding of mobile platform internals
- Have proven experience integrating with mobile platform functionality: Address book, vocoder, etc.
- Have track record of deploying stable applications to the applicable application platforms (app Store/Google Play)
- Strong background in SW development methodologies: Source control (git), issue tracking.
- Have strong communication skills and be a strong team player
- Have ability to work with teams in different geographical locations
- Integrating external libraries into native environment (C/C++)
- Familiarity with signaling protocols and methodologies (SIP/MQTT/etc.)
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.