Are you an experienced mmWave Designer looking to develop next generation technology?
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing technology company who are leading the way with next generation technology and provide world leading expertise in RF, Micro and Millimetre-wave technology?
As part of a friendly supportive team, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and pension, and share option
To be considered for the mmWave Designer you will:
- Have degree level education in electronics with MSc or PhD in a microwave or millimetrewave subject or equivalent
- Have several years commercial experience in mmics design and mm-wave RF integration
- Have experience of Millimetre wave IC design and packaging
- Be able to show examples of PAs, LNA and Phase shifter previous designs
- Have experience of SiGe, CMOS, GaAs and/or GaN technologies
- Have experience of RF system design and component specification
- Have an understanding of RF transceiver architectures and phased array
- Have multilayer pcb design experience using Altium or similar
- Have experience managing pcb fabrication and tracking capabilities across multiple architectures
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment