Are you an experienced MMIC Designer looking to develop next generation technology?
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing technology company who are leading the way with next generation technology and provide world leading expertise in RF, Micro and Millimetre-wave technology?
As part of a friendly supportive team, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and pension, and share option, and be responsible for:
- Designing successful circuits
- Providing guidance and expertise to clients worldwide
- Assisting with building fully integrated RF front ends.
- Help design MMICs, modules and antennas for fully integrated systems for vision and radar applications.
To be considered for the MMIC Designer you will need to:
- Have Degree level education in electronics with MSc or PhD in a microwave or millimetre- wave subject
- Have previous commercial experience in MMIC design and Millimetre wave IC design
- Have knowledge and skills in millimetre wave packaging
- Be able to show examples of PAs and LNA previous designs
- Have experience of SiGe, CMOS, GaAs and/or GaN technologies
- Have fluency in design tools such as ADS, Cadence or MW Office
- Knowledge of EM Simulation tools such as CST or HFSS
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment