Are you an experienced MMIC Design Engineer looking for an exciting new career challenge and an opportunity to be part of a team leading the way with next generation communication technology?
As part of a friendly supportive team, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and pension, etc, and be responsible for:
- Designing successful circuits
- Providing guidance and expertise to clients worldwide
- Assisting with building fully integrated RF front ends.
- Help design MMICs, modules and antennas for fully integrated systems for vision and radar applications.
To be considered for the MMIC Design Engineer you will need to:
- Have MSc or PhD in a microwave or millimetre- wave subject or equivalent
- Have previous commercial experience in MMIC design and Millimetre wave IC design
- Have knowledge and skills in millimetre wave packaging
- Be able to show examples of PAs and LNA previous designs
- Have experience of SiGe, CMOS, GaAs and/or GaN technologies
- Have fluency in design tools such as ADS, Cadence or MW Office
- Have knowledge of EM Simulation tools such as CST or HFSS
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.