Are you an experienced mmWave Antenna Design Engineer looking for an exciting new career challenge and help develop the next generation communication technology?
As part of a friendly supportive team, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and pension etc and be responsible for:
- Assisting in the design and manufacture of MMICs, modules and antennas for W, Ka and E bands and provides fully integrated systems for vision and radar applications.
To be considered for the mmWave Antenna Design Engineer you will need to :
- Have MSc or PhD in a microwave or millimetre wave subject or equivalent
- Have several years commercial experience in mmic design and mm-wave RF integration
- Have experience of Millimetre wave IC design and packaging
- Be able to show examples of PAs, LNA and Phase shifter previous designs
- Have experience of SiGe, CMOS, GaAs and/or GaN technologies
- Have experience of RF system design and component specification
- Have an understanding of RF transceiver architectures and phased array
- Have multilayer PCB design experience using Altium or similar
- Have experience managing PCB fabrication and tracking capabilities across multiple architectures
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.