Are you an experienced Mechanical / Thermal Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to join an exciting global satellite company as part of their continued growth?
As an experienced Mechanical / Thermal Engineer you will be required to:
- Be part of a collaborative team of Electrical & Systems Engineers developing innovative satellite vehicles for multiple projects, ensuring all components meet their temperature requirements
- Participate in hardware requirements generation, design, implementation, and testing in discussion with multiply teams
- Develop assembly procedures, test plans, and fabrication documentation
- Deliver thermal solutions to meet all operation and mass criteria
- Identifying appropriate materials and surface treatments for spacecraft parts
- Analysing data and correlating thermal and structural models to test data
To be considered for the Mechanical / Thermal Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to MSc level in engineering field with focus on Aerospace
- Have experience of modelling software and FEA (SolidWorks, ANSYS)
- Have experience with Thermal Desktop
- Be highly aware of and familiar with CubeSat bus and payload design drivers and their operational limited (Antennas, RF Payloads, Batteries, ADCS, Avionics, Solar Array, Structure)
- Have ability to identify and analyse all thermal load conditions for satellite vehicle lifetime
- Have ability to work with flight hardware in a controlled environment
- Be fluent in English & Italian, both written and spoken
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.