Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer with strong background in CAD and Space flight?
Would you like to be part of a rapidly expanding space technology company working with some highly respected organisation across the industry.
As Mechanical Engineer you will not only be working with a friendly, supportive team, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension etc. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting new and existing mechanical and hardware requirements
- Leading the mechanical design of hardware including spacecraft structure
- Working closely with Mechanical Analysis Engineer on the structural analysis of flight and mission support hardware.
- Working with AIV team to ensure that mechanical design considers ease of manufacture, assembly, integration and test.
- Generate and maintain MCAD related documentation including specifications etc
To be considered for the Mechanical Engineer role you will need to:
- Be educated to Degree or MSc level in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Have several years’ mechanical lead experience in the space industry
- Be highly proficient in using CAD software packages such as SolidWorks, SpaceClaim, AutoCAD, CATIA, NX, etc.
- Have experience performing FEA using structural analysis software packages such as Ansys.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.