Are you an experienced Mechanical Design and Analysis Engineer looking to be part of a rapidly expanding and award-winning space technology company?
Then why not be part of a passionate and supportive team who are defining a greater future for this planet and the people living on it?
As Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer you will be working with a friendly, supportive team, and be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension, 25 days plus bank 8 days bank holidays; healthy snacks and sweets, social clubs; and annual company retreat.
As Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer you will:
- Lead the mechanical design of flight and support hardware
- Lead structural analysis of flight and engineering hardware
- Lead structural tests of flight and engineering hardware
- Be dealing with manufacturing supply chain
- Provide definition and input to quality and operational excellence processes
- Provide definition and involvement into assembly, integration and test activities
To be considered for the Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer role you will need to:
- Have proven industrial experience in product engineering. - developed several products, seen full cycle including functional and environmental testing involvement
- Have previous work experience in mechanical design, from concept to drawing for manufacture, knowledge in GD&T using ISO 1101, 2692 & 5458 or ASME Y14.5
- Have previous work experience in system level structural analysis using Patron/Nastran, Ansys or similar
- Have experience in assembly, integration and test of high reliability systems (aerospace, automotive, nuclear…)
- Have extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes to aid design for manufacturing
- Be a strong team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.