Are you a passionate Marketing Manager looking for an opportunity to make your mark with a leading global brand?
Do you want a busy varied role where not two days are the same?
As Marketing Manager you will a pivotal member of the team, and be rewarded with a generous salary, pension (5% company contribution), company sick pay, 25 days annual holiday, Death in Service insurance, income protection, entry into company bonus scheme, and staff discount
As Marketing Manager you would be responsible for:
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations (phone, email and face to face).
- Maintaining regular communication initiatives.
- Developing new promotions and POS with sales team.
- Overseeing the production of trade marketing materials, including brochures, leaflets, boards, gadgets, newsletters, e-newsletters and videos
- Liaising with PR.
- Organising products for press events/ shoots/ exhibitions
- Organising and attending events such as exhibitions, awards evenings, charity fundraisers.
- Conducting research – customers, market, product etc.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
To be considered for the Marketing Manager role you will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have strong & proven planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Be self-motivated and can work individually as well as within a small team.
- Be able to start and finish projects from end to end, taking care of the detail.
- Be friendly, approachable and passionate.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.