Are you an experienced and passionate Marketing & Communications Manager, with experience in the space and satellite communications industry?
Would you like to join a pioneering and innovative space company that is growing quickly worldwide?
As Marketing & Communications Manager you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension etc. You will be responsible for:
- All marketing and communications activities in the UK and Europe.
- Working with External Communications (ExCom) teams in Asia & US to develop international campaigns to drive awareness of company’s business activities
- Developing relationships with UK and European media to enable them to understand Company plans and be the central point of contact for coordinating media relationships.
- Identifying and preparing press releases in relation to activities in the UK and Europe
- Promoting messaging widely across social media sites to gain maximum awareness
- Identifying potential podcasts, interviews, and feature posts across relevant media to help raise the profile of company
To be considered for the role of Marketing & Communications Manager you will need to:
- Have previous experience in a similar role ideally having worked in a start-up
- Have extensive experience in marketing and communications experience in a standalone role.
- Have excellent working knowledge of social media platforms.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Have ability to work as part of a global External Communications team and the wider UK multi-disciplined engineering team.
- Have sound knowledge of the space industry
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to work independently on marketing related activities in the UK and use your initiative.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.