Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing & Communications Manager looking for an exciting new challenge?
Would you like to be part of an exciting global organisation making an enormous impact in space?
As Marketing & Communication Manger, you will be working rewarded with a competitive salary, a fabulous range of benefits, flexible working, and be responsible for:
- Developing high quality and engaging written content for UK and Europe activities for dissemination across companies digital channels, including their website, newsletter, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube channels.
- Developing media relations in the UK & Europe, reaching out to the press to pitch the companies stories, securing coverage and responding to media enquiries in a timely manner.
- Coordinating the conference and events calendar – ensuring calendar is kept up-to-date, sourcing new opportunities for conference activities, visibility, and engagement.
- Conceptualising and delivering marketing materials (print, digital, merchandise) for conferences and events. Develop briefs for suppliers. Ensure assets are synchronised effectively across channels and delivered on time.
- Coordinating internal communications channels, new projects, and content for UK & Europe.
- Supporting the budget management e.g., quotes, invoices, procurement system input and ensure the budget is kept up to date with the latest spend.
To be considered for the Marketing & Communications Manager role you will need to:
- Be educated to BSc or equivalent in a relevant subject, e.g. Humanities, Social Sciences / Engineering, Physics or Marketing & Communications.
- Have considerable commercial experience in a marketing or communications role
- Have excellent English writing and editing skills, able to succinctly summarise complex technical information for different audiences both specialist and non-specialist.
- Have keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have experience using Content Management systems such as Drupal, WordPress, and internal communications platforms such as SharePoint. Experience of SEO and online advertising is a bonus.
- Have experience of developing newsletter content, visuals and at ease using newsletter platforms e.g., MailChimp.
- Be adept at creating content for social media, generating engagement, analysing results. Experienced using platforms such as Hootsuite, Co-schedule or similar.
- Have experience of using Google analytics and using results to feed into marketing and communications planning.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.