Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing & Communications professional looking for an exciting new challenge?
Would you like to be part of an exciting global organisation making an enormous impact in space?
As Marketing & Communication Executive, you will be working rewarded with a competitive salary, a fabulous range of benefits, flexible working, and be responsible for:
- Supporting the development and implementation of Marketing and Communications (MarComms) campaigns for our clients UK and Europe team
- Drafting high quality written content for dissemination across the companies digital channels, including their website, newsletter, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube channels.
- Supporting with the development of media relations in the UK & Europe, drafting press releases, gathering briefing materials and responding to enquiries.
- Ensuring the conference and events calendar is kept up to date; keep colleagues updated on deadlines and requests for input and deliverables.
- Supporting administration of quotes, invoices, raise purchase orders and spend reporting.
- Performing other duties as requested by the Head of Communications & Marketing.
To be considered for the Marketing & Communications Executive role you will need to:
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent in a relevant subject, for example, Humanities, Social Sciences / Engineering, Physics or Marketing & Communications.
- Have previous commercial experience in a marketing or communications role
- Have excellent English writing and editing skills, able to succinctly summarise complex technical information for different audiences both specialist and non-specialist.
- Have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have previous experience using Content Management systems such as Drupal, WordPress, and internal communications platforms such as SharePoint. Experience of SEO and online advertising a bonus.
- Have experience of developing newsletter / news content, sourcing visuals and an understanding of newsletter platforms e.g., MailChimp.
- Have previous experience of creating content for social media, generating engagement, analysing results. Comfortable using platforms such as Hootsuite, Co-schedule or similar.
- Have experience of using Google analytics and how these analyses feed into marketing and communications planning.
- Have experience of media monitoring platforms.
- Be prepared to working outside normal working hours to communicate with colleagues in other countries
- Be prepared to travel internationally to conferences and events as needed
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.