Are you an experienced Machine Learning professional looking to be part of an innovative research and development team?
Would you like to be part of a successful Innovative Solutions company that that works in different areas, including space, artificial intelligence, big data, robotics etc?
As Machine Learning Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, opportunities to further your career, flexible working, numerous benefits and be part of a friendly, supportive team, full of talent and desire to innovate an support new advancements in machine learning based systems. You will be responsible for:
- The design, development, deployment and monitoring of cloud based and on-board DL systems
- Application of new deep learning technologies to solve real world problems
- Continuous prototyping and refinement of deep neural networks
- Research and development – proposal preparation and technical writing
- Production level Python software development
To be considered for the role of Machine Learning Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to PhD or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent in related field
- Have advanced ability in Python, including the scientific and deep learning ecosystem
- Have experience with object orientated software engineering and have an ability to write concise and maintainable code
- Have previous experience with cloud-based production machine learning systems
- Have strong Understanding of deep learning fundamentals and demonstratable experience with PyTorch or TensorFlow, Docker, CI/CD, automated testing, git
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.