Are you and experienced Machine Learning Engineer with an experience of adapting and testing algorithms for the energy sector?
Do you want to be part of a highly successful company at the forefront of technology in the energy sector?
As Machine Learning Engineer you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and fabulous range of benefits. You will be responsible for:
- Developing state-of-the art Smart technology applications for electricity industry
- Identifying suitable machine learning models on a project by project basis
- Designing and delivering of software including coding of deliverables
- Developing highly scalable algorithms and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and systems optimisation
- Demonstrating end-to-end understanding of applications (including, but not limited to, the Machine Learning algorithms) being created
- Clear and concise reporting on progress to stakeholders
To be considered for the role of Machine Learning Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to PhD level in mathematics, physics, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Have several years post doctorial research in machine learning, statistical signal processing, or a similar field; or equivalent industrial experience
- Have power industry experience
- Be familiar with the MathWorks toolchain
- Have working knowledge of Matlab and Python
- Have an enquiring mind and a disciplined scientific approach to extracting facts and understanding observed behaviour
- Able to create and deploy machine learning pipelines
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.