Are you an experienced Linux Systems Administrator looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to be part of a friendly, supportive team in a leading IT support company that offers flexible working?
As Linux Systems Administrator you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits etc, and be responsible for:
- Supporting our corporate customers with managed IT services p
- Providing advanced support for Linux based systems.
- Providing support remotely from the office, but occasional onsite visits are required.
To be considered for the Linux Systems Administrator role you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have strong Linux troubleshooting skills with an understanding of how the operating system functions.
- Have a good knowledge of scripting languages including BASH, Python.
- Have experience with configuration management systems such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- Have experience using monitoring tools such as Icinga2 and ELK Stack.
- Have good understanding of virtualisation such as KVM and containerisation such as Docker/Kubernetes.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.